Sunday, August 26, 2012

Actually making Asian food (instead of ordering)

I have a crazy obsession with Asian food, but besides the obvious stir-fry, any meal beyond that and I'm using the keypad on my phone to order it.  Plus it's delivered - quick!

I have recently overcome this obstacle and found myself exploring more into recipes of Asian flair...my latest success was Asian Pork in the crockpot and making tacos and other meals with it.  But, I made a HUGE mistake because I didn't write it down, bookmark the site, or rip the page out of the magazine.

In an effort to remember not to do this again, I just stumbled across this recipe and I have to make it.  At least when I make it this time, I'll have the link.

Rice Noodle Salad with Spicy Lemongrass Dressing

This looks awesome and sounds so delicious.  I'm off to explore the kitchen and see if I can successfully conjure this dish up.  More to follow!