Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu for week of January 31st

I'm so tired tonight.  My 2 year old is sick with a fever and has been miserable since Wednesday night/Thursday morning.  Luckily, it was my Friday off...but it has hardly felt like a weekend. I'm probably staying home tomorrow because he's still stick. My husband is sick too, but he has to go into work tomorrow because he also teaches class.  I am having these bursts of pregnancy hormones that make me OCD in cleaning, organizing, etc...yet I'm so worn out from taking care of my son.  It's a vicious cycle.

THIS IS LUNCH:
Monday
Spaghetti Carbonara Jello, Pears, Yogurt
Tuesday
Broccoli/Spinach Quiche with bacon; Spinach Salad;
Wednesday
Sloppy Joes, Pasta Salad; Jello, Carrot Sticks, Pineapple

Thursday
Quiche, Spinach Salad; 
Friday
Left Overs

THIS IS DINNER:
Monday
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday
Steak, Sweet Potatoes, Caesar Salad
Wednesday
NBA Game Night - Stadium Food.
Thursday
Manicotti, Italian Sausage Tomato Sauce, Bread
Friday
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry with Rice
Saturday
I don't know ...I really don't know. Maybe I'll get some ideas from This week for dinner menu.

Sunday
Super Bowl Dinner - mmm. Mini Sliders...(King Hawaiian Dinner rolls with ground beef); 7 layer dip, shrimp with cocktail sauce, Monster Cookies with Packers/Steelers Colors; The list goes on.