Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu for the week of March 7

Busy, busy, busy.  My husband started trial this week...err...let me say that different - My husband, an attorney, is on the defendant's side for his first trial this week.  Very nervewracking!  He's been able to settle or win on Motion to Dismiss on every other lawsuit for the past 5 years.  We were in bed last night by 10pm; whoa, does that feel strange. Our normal bedtime is usually 12/12:30AM

So many things on my to do list this week. I've been reading a lot about bloggers that have 15 minutes scheduled within their day to "plan" or "write down their to dos"  This seems impossible for me. I get writer's block - can't think of anything...yet I know I have things to do. I think of things on the fly and when I'm laying down in bed at night decompressing (that's when they come to me), but I fall asleep writing them down. Then I spend all night with ink on my sheets - or sleeping on a pencil...which is most uncomfortable. Will need to research more work-arounds on how to accomplish this task, because my life needs more planning and organizing.

Thoughts? Tips & tricks?  Please do share!

THIS IS LUNCH:


Monday
Eating out - Trial
Tuesday
Eating out - Trial
Wednesday
Hopefully Trial is over today:  Maybe I'll bring a salad - spinach with pears is sounding very yummy.
Thursday
Left Overs from dinner
Friday
Day off work - yay!  Grilled Cheese or BLTs
Saturday
Cheeseburgers - with the weather being nice hopefully we can grill outside and eat too!
Sunday
FFY
THIS IS DINNER:

Monday
Left over Pasta and Spaghetti Sauce
Tuesday
Chicken Sauteed with Bell Peppers Fajita style; tortillas; Mexi-Corn
Wednesday
Spinach Ricotta Cheese stuffed Manicotti - Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Thursday
Chicken Caesar Salads with Garlic Bread; small side of fruit
Friday
Pizza Night - possibly out because we'll celebrate victory from Wednesday
Saturday
Southwest Veggie Quesadillas (still have mix left over in the freezer)
Sunday
Family Dinner - at in-laws

Thanks for stopping by!