Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Menu for week of March 21

I completely missed the boat last week, as I was trying to get my house in order, baby clothes washed and preparing for my mom to visit. I'm just down to a waiting game for new baby to arrive, so please forgive me for lack of posts.  I also haven't been as busy in the kitchen lately because the weather is nicer and I want to be outside more.  Plus, I don't like being on my feet so much these days.

I invested in a new iPad, which I thought would help my blogging, but come to find out that it doesn't like the features that help you compose posts, and so everything has to be done in HTML. I do know HTML, but I'm trying to keep it simple...trying to find alternatives. 

THIS IS LUNCH:


Monday
Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Tomato Slices, Potato Chips
Tuesday
Cheddar Bacon Quiche with mixed greens salad and crasins.
Wednesday
Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Pringles, Yogurt, Jello
Thursday
Eating Out for Lunch
Friday
Cheese Quesadillas with Pico and Guacamole, Chips
Saturday
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sunday
FFY/Leftovers


THIS IS DINNER:

Monday
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Whole Wheat Roll
Tuesday
Breakfast for dinner? French Toast, Sausage, Cereal, etc.
Wednesday
Pork Chops, Macaroni and Cheese with side of Mixed Vegetables
Thursday
Breaded Chicken Strips, Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable/Salad
Friday
Shrimp with Angel Hair in Garlic Butter Sauce (It's Lent season, but I am already burnt out on Pizza *gasp*)
Saturday
Cheeseburgers and French Fries
Sunday
Our night for Family Dinner - Tacos or Enchilladas

Thanks for stopping by!