Sunday, February 6, 2011

Monster Superbowl Cookies

A few years ago, I made monster cookies when the Cardinals and Steelers played in the Superbowl.  I think it was 2 years ago.  Anyway, I wanted to make them again because it was a fun little project; but of course, I waited till the last minute and they were out of the color "black" M&Ms at my local candy store (For those of you not interested in Football - the Green Bay Packers are playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Superbowl Football Championship.) I managed to scrape the last few out along with the other team colors and got to baking tonight.  Looking forward to some pierogi and cheese fondue for tomorrow night (on top of other goodies).  I'm trying a new recipe for the pierogi (new recipe nothing: I've never made them in my whole life) so I'll have to let you know how they come out.
I'm cooking the cinnamon rolls I finally got around to making tonight...but that is for another post.